Help save our pollinators! Seed Pops are designed to be planted into the ground or a container. Just unwrap, plant and grow! Each Bumble Bee, Butterfly and Hummingbird Seed Pop includes a curated selection of perennial wildflower seeds, compost, clay, coconut husk and planting instructions. Once planted, the wooden stick serves as a plant marker.
Bees, butterflies and hummingbirds play an integral role in our food supply. These creatures are facing extinction, due to variables including modern agriculture practices and increased use of pesticides. The need to save our pollinators cannot be overstated. Be a part of the solution and plant a garden today!
- 3 Seed Pops: 1 Bumble Bee, 1 Butterfly, 1 Hummingbird
- Mixed Non-GMO Perennial Wildflower Feeds (non-invasive across USA).
- Compost, Clay, Coconut Husk
- Planting Instructions
- Bumble Bee Seed Blend: China Aster, Lanced-Leaved & Plains, Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Wild Bergamot, Black-Eyed Susan
- Hummingbird Seed Blend: Wild Bergamot, Black-Eyed Susan, Dwarf, Spurred Snapdragon, Sweet William Pinks, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis
- Butterfly Seed Blend: Dwarf Cosmos, Black-Eyed Susan, Butterfly Milkweed, Wild Bergamot, Purple Coneflower, Lance-Leaved & Plains Coreopsis