- A NEW TAKE ON AN OLD CLASSIC: No "Old Maids" here! This thoroughly modern twist on the classic card game has players racing to end up as the awesome Cat Lady.
- EASY TO PLAY: Match a cute collection of feline friends, like Fluffer Nutter, Aaron Purr, and Chip. The player with the Cat Lady card at the end wins!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR CAT LOVERS: Fun to play and packed with gorgeous illustrations by Megan Lynn Kott, this game makes an excellent gift for feline lovers.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: The petite, portable tins are the perfect size to throw in your purse or luggage for a vacation.
- CARD GAME FUN FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES: This game is great for groups ranging from 2-6 players of all ages.
How To Play:
The player with the Cat Lady in her hand after all pairs have been made wins
1. Shuffle the cards and deal them out. It doesn't matter if each player does not get the same number of cards.
2. Each player takes out any pairs she has and places them on the table in front of her.
3. Each player holds her cards in a fan, showing only the backs of the cards to the other players.
4. The dealer offers her cards to the player to her left. Let's call that player Megan. Megan chooses a card. If the card makes a match, Megan removes both cards from her hand and places them on the table in front of her. If a match is not made, Megan just keeps the card in her hand, and it's the next player's turn.
5. The play continues to the left until all matches are made and one player is left with the Cat Lady. That player wins.